S2-Electric Nail Drill 30,000 RPM
*Please Note: Due to the update of our brand logo, we will randomly send products in either the old or new packaging, but it will not affect the product quality. Thank you for your understanding during this transition.
Scarlet is best corded nail drill of its kind, suitable for all manicures. MelodySusie 30000 RPM Professional Nail Drill Scarlet, best corded nail drill of its kind, suitable for all manicures. Ergonomic design and easy operation, plus a foot pedal control.
LOW VIBRATION AND QUIET: It can be hold steadily and barely feel the vibration during use.
VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL: High-speed, and smooth operation with 0 - 30000RPM.
CE CERTIFICATE: Good quality adapter meets UL standard, safer and more durable.
ERGONOMIC DESIGN: F-Forward and R-Reverse buttons to change direction. Perfect for left-handed and right-handed people, plus the foot working mode makes effortless operation.
HIGH-QUALITY HANDPIECE DESIGN: Lightweight and low heat for handling, suitable for both professional use in salon and beginner use at home.
FASHION APPEARANCE AND VERTICAL DESIGN: adorable skirt-like base and the vertical design is convenient for finding the right bits and resting the handpiece.
- ASIN B08DHVP3K6 (Black)
ASIN B08KZG8Q6S (Pink)
ASIN B07P7Z12DV (White)
1.This nail drill is designed for acrylic gel nails. So if you want to remove the gel polish of natural nails but you are not a professional manicurist, please use the nail polish remover pads instead of a nail drill to avoid damage to the nail bed.
2.In order to meet the requirements of professional manicurists, this product is designed to have an adjustable rotation speed of 0-20000 rpm. Please slowly adjust it from low speed to a higher speed that you like when you are using it. Do not adjust it to the highest speed all at once to prevent the improper operation from hurting your nails.
3.A high-speed motor will inevitably generate heat, so please do not use the nail drill for too long each time. When you feel that the nail drill is overheated, please stop using it immediately and wait for the heat to dissipate before using it again.(no more than 20 minutes of continuous use each time is recommended)
4.Please use the adapter in the original package. When the nail drill is rotating, please turn off the switch before replacing the nail drill bit.
5.Please do not pull the power cord or let the device drops or by other impacts.
6. Please do not use the device when the connecting wires broke and do not touch the plug with a wet hand to prevent electric leakage and shock or fire. Do not operate in wet or moist conditions/Only a dry cloth is allowed for cleaning.
7. Please do not use alcohol or nail polish remover to wipe the logo on the nail drill.
- Input voltage range: 100-240V/50-60Hz 0.6A
- Output voltage: 24.0V 1.0A
- Power: 24W
- Handpiece Size: 0.886 x 5.24 inches
- Handpiece Weight: 0.33 pounds
- Note: According to the receiving address, the package includes a national standard plug or a conversion plug.
- 1 x Electric Nail Drill
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Foot Pedal
- 1 x User Manual
- 6 x Drill Bits
- 6 x Sanding Bands
Variable Speed Control——30000RPM
The Speed control knob stands for RPM, which is reasonable and accurate. Scarlet offers multiple speed settings to customize the power for each task.
- 0-15,000 RPM: allows to use the drill mainly on natural nails.
- 15,000-25,000RPM allows to use it for acrylic nails or both natural and acrylic nails.
- 25,000-30,000RMP allows to do the more professional nail artwork.
Ergonomic Design (hand and foot working mode)
It is equipped with a pedal, which allows you to control the drill with your foot. You can easily turn the drill on and off with the foot pedal. When you step on the pedal, the handpiece will stop to rotate and vice versa.
Two Direction to Choose
- To control the direction that the drill spins by pressing the F&R button.
- This feature makes it easier for both right- and left-handed people to use the drill, and it’s extremely handy when you’re doing manicures on other people.
- It may pause 2 seconds for protecting the motor when changing the options.
* When connecting the handpiece, please align with the " ↓ " of the handpiece connector and the " ↓ " of the Handpiece jack correctly.
Using Scarlet Nail Drill remove acrylic nails: